Protect Your Rights With A Strong Criminal Defense
A criminal conviction can impact your life for years, if not decades, to come. Even a misdemeanor criminal charge will result in a record that may be seen by employers, landlords, and lenders. The good news is you are innocent until proven guilty, and you have rights. A skilled criminal defense lawyer can fight to protect your rights and your future.
At Thomas P. Leavitt, Criminal Defense, our attorney is dedicated to helping people throughout Minnesota when they have been charged with a crime. We understand how to challenge the evidence against you and can help establish a sound defense.
We Handle All Types Of Criminal Charges
We represent people who have been charged with misdemeanors and felonies of all types, including:
- Drug charges: All drug charges should be taken seriously. Whether you are charged with possession or are facing drug trafficking charges, we are here for you.
- Violent crimes: From simple assault to homicide, we will work hard to help minimize the consequences of any alleged crime of violence.
- Criminal sexual offenses: Allegations of rape or sexual assault can destroy your reputation before your case even makes it to court. We will provide you with the tenacious defense you need when the stakes are high.
- White collar crimes: Embezzlement, fraud, and other white collar charges are taken very seriously by the government. We can help provide an equally serious defense against these charges.
- Juvenile offenses: A youthful mistake should not derail your child’s future. We work hard to help minimize the consequences when your child has been accused of a crime.
- DWI: Drunk driving charges can happen to anyone. We will help protect your driving privileges and your rights.
No matter what you have been charged with, we understand the potential impact that a criminal case can have on the rest of your life. We take this seriously and care deeply about our clients. Your case will always get the maximum amount of commitment and attention as possible.
Charged With A Crime? Contact Us For A Free Consultation.
Speak with us before speaking with the police. To schedule a free initial consultation, call us at 612-444-3945 or contact us online. Our offices are located in downtown Minneapolis and we represent clients across the state of Minnesota.