Protect Your Rights With A Strong Criminal Defense
A criminal conviction can impact your life for years, if not decades, to come. Even a misdemeanor criminal charge will result in a record that may be seen by employers, landlords, and lenders. The good news is you are innocent until proven guilty, and you have rights. A skilled criminal defense lawyer can fight to protect your rights and your future.
At Thomas P. Leavitt, Criminal Defense, I am dedicated to helping people throughout Minnesota when they have been charged with a crime. I understand how to challenge the evidence against you and can help establish a sound defense.
I Handle All Types Of Criminal Charges
I represent people who have been charged with misdemeanors and felonies of all types, including:
- Drug charges: All drug charges should be taken seriously. Whether you are charged with possession or are facing drug trafficking charges, I am here for you.
- Violent crimes: From simple assault to homicide, I will work hard to help minimize the consequences of any alleged crime of violence.
- DWI: Drunk driving charges can happen to anyone. I will help protect your driving privileges and your rights.
- Theft: I provide experienced counsel for various theft-related charges.
- White collar crimes: Embezzlement, fraud, and other white collar charges are taken very seriously by the government. I can help provide an equally serious defense against these charges.
- Criminal sexual offenses: Allegations of rape or sexual assault can destroy your reputation before your case even makes it to court. I will provide you with the tenacious defense you need when the stakes are high.
- Juvenile offenses: A youthful mistake should not derail your child’s future. I work hard to help minimize the consequences when your child has been accused of a crime.
- Moving Violations: I represent clients on a wide variety of moving violations cases.
No matter what you have been charged with, I understand the potential impact that a criminal case can have on the rest of your life. I take this seriously and care deeply about my clients. Your case will always get the maximum amount of commitment and attention as possible.
Charged With A Crime? Contact Us For A Free Consultation.
Speak with me before speaking with the police. To schedule a free initial consultation, call me at 612-444-3945 or contact me online. My office is located in downtown Minneapolis and I represent clients across the state of Minnesota.